PVC foam board, also known as Chevron board and Andy board, uses polyvinyl chloride (PVC) as the main raw material and adds various additives. It can be printed and painted, can be coated or made into various colors, and has the characteristics of flame retardant, moisture proof, acid and alkali resistance, long life, high strength, non-toxicity, strong anti-aging ability, thermoforming, etc. Comfortable, and can be nailed, drilled, planed, axe, riveted, glued, etc., easy to process, with various processing properties of wood; saving valuable forest resources, saving energy, protecting the ecological environment and promoting human society Sustainable development has far-reaching implications. Advertising industry boards, road signs, decoration and decoration, furniture production, water and underground engineering, construction engineering, chemical storage tank lining and other aspects of chemical engineering applications, such as the construction of chemical plating tanks, packaging materials and packaging boxes Containers, etc. It can also be used for interior decoration in the automotive, train, subway, ship and aircraft industries.
1. The product is opaque, matt surface, and can be printed.
2. With sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation, sound absorption, heat insulation, shockproof and other properties.
3. It has flame retardancy and can be self-extinguishing from fire.
4. Moisture proof, mildew proof, non-absorbent, acid and alkali resistant.
5. After adding the masterbatch, the product can be made into a variety of colors.
6. After being made of weather resistant formula, its color can be unchanged for a long time and it is not easy to age.
7. It can be drilled, sawed, nailed, planed, glued, etc. like wood, and can be constructed using general wood processing tools.
8. The finished product can be subjected to secondary thermoforming and folding processing, and can be directly bonded to other PVC materials.
9. Light texture, convenient for storage, transportation and construction.