At present, acrylic acid on the market has high light transmittance, low turbidity, light and strong, good processing performance, rich color, good electrical insulation, weather resistance, high temperature, strong ultraviolet light, sun, solvent resistance, common chemistry. Advantages of materials, etc. Although the impact resistance of acrylic is poor, the modified acrylic sheet can meet the performance requirements of the drawings in most cases. Based on the above advantages, most people think that the acrylic sheet produced after the finished product does not need maintenance, but this idea is wrong, and it is indispensable for the acrylic fiber product to have a longer service life and necessary maintenance.
1. When the temperature of acrylic acid is heated to 70 degrees, it will be deformed. When the temperature exceeds 100 degrees, it will become soft.
2, acrylic polishing, if it is a small scratch, you can use a toilet paper or cloth to wipe a little toothpaste, if it is a large scratch, I don't mind if I use sandpaper to grind acrylic, if sandpaper is used, the product is discarded The surface scratches will be even worse.
3. Acrylic board should be scrubbed with a soft cloth. Do not use any cleaning agent containing granular objects. Do not scrub with various chemical baths.
4, acrylic is easy to crack and damage, pay attention to surface protection.
5. The coefficient of thermal expansion of acrylic acid is large, and temperature changes should be considered during installation or installation.
6. If the acrylic product is damaged, use IPS adhesive/adhesive methylene chloride or quick-drying agent.
7. If you want acrylic products to be bright and bright, you can use liquid polishing wax and wipe it with a soft cloth.
Because acrylic products have the advantages of high transparency, low price, and easy processing, acrylic products are widely used and can be seen everywhere in our lives. Therefore, routine maintenance is necessary.