PVC hard board is very useful in our life. Because some users order more or in remote places, we need to transport it by our factory. Let's take a look at the matters that should be paid attention to during the hard board transportation process. :
1. When the hard plates are transported in batches, they should be layered and staggered, bundled with cables and fixed firmly. The cable fixing and the board end should be protected with soft material.
2. When loading, unloading, transporting and stacking hard boards:
Should be lifted gently, in any case, it is strictly prohibited to carry and move on the ground by self-rolling and dragging. It is strictly forbidden to throw and drag and collide with each other, especially the hard board protection. When lifting a hard board with mechanical equipment, use a non-metallic rope lifting.
3, should be stacked according to the box, tidy, fixed and reliable, and should have anti-rain measures.
4. It should be stored separately according to different specifications and types, and should follow the principle of “first in, first out”.
5. If stored for a long time, it should be placed in the shed. When stacked in the open air, cover it to prevent exposure, rain, and away from heat.
6, stacking: stacking height should not exceed 2 meters, so as not to cause hard board deformation.
7. The hard board stacking site should be flat and compact. During the transportation process, do not have any raised hard objects in the compartment to avoid damage to the hard board.
8. It should be placed on a flat-bottomed vehicle with a baffle or in a flat cabin. There should be no sharp protrusions on the stacking surface that should damage the hard board. It should be bundled and fixed with non-metallic ropes (belts) and should have sun protection measures.